Lewis RV Blog
- 0 0Published on Feb 12, 2017
Route 66 RV Network Program Benefits
The Route 66 RV Network is the largest independent network of RV dealerships across the United States and Canada. There are over 150 dealers within the network that offer exclusive benefits to its members through different features and programs. We’re here to explain those programs and their benefits in detail so you can know just what you are getting when you join the Route 66 RV Club.
There are several network benefits to the Route 66 Network dealer programs including $66 of your deductible every time you have service done at a Route 66 RV dealership. Most other benefits are significant to each dealer. To find out what benefits are offered contact your local dealership.
The Route 66 RV Network promises to offer the best service to its customers through a series of customer care promises:
- 10% off parts and accessories at all U.S. dealer locations (some exclusions apply)
- You’ll be guaranteed answers on your service issues within 1 business day
- With the Priority Parts Network, dealers will be able to quickly locate any part or accessory unique to your RV
- You’ll be provided with assistance in locating any accommodations needed while your RV is being serviced. This could include lodging or the use of a rental vehicle.
- The Route 66 RV dealers will work with any other dealership close by that can perform the work on your RV if the one you brought it to is unable to for any reason.
Also, as a member of the Route 66 RV Club, you’ll receive exclusive discounts at KOA Campgrounds across North America. You’ll also receive discounts and savings on services, insurance and even perks at over 2,000 golf courses. Visit here for more details on exclusive benefits as part of the Route 66 RV Club.
Lewis RV Center is proud to be a member of the Route 66 RV Network of dealerships that offers great benefits to its members. Call us today to find out what kind of savings you can receive as a member at our dealership.www.lewisrvcenter.com