Lewis RV Blog
- 0 0Published on Dec 22, 2015
Top 5 gifts for the Rv’er on your list
If you are searching for the perfect gift to get that RV enthusiast in your life, look no further. We’ve got 5 great gift suggestions to make your shopping easy this year.
- Goal Zero Venture 30 Charger- this is one of the best portable chargers on the market. It can charge two devices at once with its dual charger USB ports. The cords to charge are built into the device so you no longer have to battle long charger cords that get twisted up and tangled. Each device can be charged up to 2-3 times before the charger needs to be re-charged. A full charge of the device takes 4 hours plugged in, or fully charged via the sun within 9 hours. The Goal Zero charger is completely water resistant so charging your devices in the rain is no problem. This is a must have for the camper in your life.
- AcuRite Lightning Detector- there is nothing more important than safety when camping or RV’ing, especially when it comes to keeping your eye on the weather. With the AcuRite lightning detector you are one step ahead of the game. Lightning strikes are very deadly and can happen at a moment’s notice. With this device, you can detect cloud to ground lightning, cloud to cloud lightning, and intra-cloud lightning. It will detect lightning strikes within a 25 mile radius. When lightning is detected an alarm goes off, flashing red LED lights and a text message alerts you. It will show you the number of strikes detected and how far away they were.
The AcuRite Lightning detector is portable, weather resistant, and features a no slip clip so you can take it with you anywhere. It runs on 2 AA batteries for up to 10 months. Lightning can strike in the most unexpected places so keep your loved one safe with this lightning detector.
- Camp Chef 24in Propane Smoker- grills are always a must have when camping but why not take it one step farther and get your RV’er their very own smoker. The Camp Chef 24in propane smoker is perfect for smoking fish, ribs, cuts of meat and even a chicken or turkey. Running on 18,000 BTU of power, this smoker heats up to 400 degrees and comes equipped with several cooking racks, water pan, and a cast iron chip plate. The temperature control and door thermometer allow you to keep an eye on what’s cooking inside while you enjoy your time outdoors. It’s the perfect gift for the chef and RV’er on your list.
- Camping, The Campers Journal- There is nothing more precious than the memories we make, especially while traveling. Get the gift that lasts a lifetime with this camper’s journal. It comes with a fill-in format and extra space for writing in your own memories. Sometimes we get so caught up in where we are going, how we are going to get there and how long it’s going to take that we forget to stop and take in all the sights and sounds along the way. This journal will help travelers stop to appreciate and take in what’s happening around them and preserve the best of memories along the way.
- 2016 Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory- Every year, Good Sam Club comes out with their guide to everything travel and camping and this year is no different. With over 12,000 locations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico you are sure to find attractions to peak your interest along your travels this year. The directory also features hundreds of coupons and discounts to campgrounds, travel amenities, and Good Sam partners across the country.
Hopefully these gift ideas will help you find something for the RV travelers on your list this year. But you better hurry; Christmas is only a few days away!
Lewis RV Center
We’re ready for the holidays here at Lewis RV Center. Thinking about buying a new RV for Christmas? Stop on down and let us help you find the RV of your dreams. Our staff is here to help you select what’s right for your RV travel needs. We’re closed Christmas Day but you’ve still got a few days left to visit us. We’ll see you soon!
Happy Holidays from Lewis RV Center!