Top Fall Tailgating Recipes
Lewis RV Blog
- 0 0Published on Oct 31, 2017
- Red Silo Productions presents “The Maize” at Reding Farm in Chickasha, OK. Popular for their themed mazes, this year’s is no disappointment: Dinosaurs! The whole family will love it. Allow 15 minutes to an hour to tackle the tricks and turns of this maze. They are open from Sept 29th through November 12th. As a special this year, they will have Popworth's Kettle Corn for sale the last 3 weekends in October!
- P Bar Farms is the oldest corn maze in Oklahoma. Visitors come from all over to tackle this one. The maze this year is in the shape of a giant tractor. At night, the maze turns into a haunted trail, navigated by flashlight. They are open until early November. Get on out before the season is over!
- Daze in a Maze in Marshall, OK is another fun maze for the whole family. Sitting on over 300,000 sq ft, they have several mazes to choose from. In addition to the flashlight maze they offer nights, there is a 6 acre jungle maze that’s a little harder to navigate with no flags or assistance offered. For the little ones there is a hay bale maze and toddler size maze.
- Annabelle’s Fun Farm has over 30 family friendly attractions including their ever popular corn maze. Like other mazes we’ve mentioned, they have a theme this year and it is “Annabelle’s Fun Farm Loves Carrie Underwood.” They have a petting zoo, wagon rides, a pumpkin patch and pumpkin cannons, just to name a few. This maze and farm is open until October 29th.
What are some of your favorite corn mazes to visit; fun daytime or spooky nighttime?
Have a safe and Happy Halloween from all of us at Lewis RV Center!