Common RV Trade-In Considerations
Lewis RV Center wants to make your RV trade-in process as easy as possible.
Contact us with our online form with any questions about RV sales or RV trade-in and a specialist will get back to you!
In the mean time, review some handy RV trade-in tips:
- Always stay current on all RV services
- Keep a file of record and receipts of all services performed
- Think about what you like and dislike about your current RV. Make a list of what is most important to you
- Make a list of what you dislike. Write up a list of features included in your own custom dream RV.
- Explore RV makes and models that you have no interest in buying. You could very well discover features you had never thought of which could be incorporated into your new RV.
- Take time to get to know how to use the features and functions in the RV you are wanting.
- Research floorplans, go for multiple test drives, or even ask if there is a Lewis RV customer who recently bought a similar unit you can reach out to get feedback from.
- Make sure you are choosing quality over features, in the long run you can always add to an RV, the foundation will determine the unit's long term resell value.
- Do not settle on a unit that offers most of but not all the things you want.
- There are many RVs to choose from, however there is only one you.