Expert Service & Equipment
With 18 service stations we have more than enough room to accommodate your RV.
You can also feel comfortable knowing that the technicians in our shop have been trained and certified by the Recreational Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA).
Ask an RV Service Tech
- Wondering why your RV is making that weird noise on the highway?
- Worried you're forgetting something to change on your RV?
- Looking to buy some upgraded parts, but not sure which ones will fit?
Contact our certified RV technicians for expert help on any RV problem, issue, or question!
Our friendly staff is here to help you make the right decisions for your RV. Just use our online contact form.
Lewis RV Advantage & Discount
Don't forget that customers who purchase their RV units from our sales staff can use their Lewis RV Advantage to receive priority service and 10% off regular priced parts.
We know that it is important to our customers to keep their unit in great shape so that you can be on the road at a moments notice.
Below are a few standard maintenance tips that can help keep your unit in great shape.
- Clean your air filters and condensers on your air conditioner annually, this can help keep your airflow at the proper temperature and keep your unit running smoothly. The outflow on an RV air conditioner is generally 20 degrees cooler than the in flow.
- Repack wheel bearings according to the manufactures recommendations. These recommendations vary between repacking every 6 months to 12 months. When your bearings are ready to be repacked our service department will be there to do the job for you.
- Have a professional LP Leak Test done on you unit annually.
- Inspect your roof sealant quarterly for any cracks or gaps in sealant. This will help avoid any costly water leaks in your trailer.
- Check you tire pressure regularly to avoid blowouts and other tire damage.
No matter what RV brand you have, Lewis RV Center can repair it. Provide us with your details below and we'll get in touch with you.